Dena Bilbrew has given career advice to nearly 4000 people nationwide and helped them get one step closer to their “dream job.” Her diverse background has spanned 20+ years including information technology, retail management, and career services. While the many changes in her career were not voluntary, each change caused her to realize the importance of transferable skills and the value of “reinventing” yourself.
Dena’s journey of coaching and mentoring others began as a Store Manager where she oversaw nearly 60 employees. While motivating her employees to be successful in their current position, she would often give them advice and encourage them to pursue their ultimate career goals. Several years later she became a Career Planning Instructor where she trained 500+ adult learners as they transitioned in the workforce. This is where she developed her keen ability to connect with people from various backgrounds and discovered her passion for training others. Dena eventually moved to higher education and served as the Assistant Director of Career Services. In this capacity, she advised over 100 undergraduate/graduate students and alumni monthly, conducted 150+ presentations, and assisted with numerous training and professional development programs.
DB Professional Concepts was designed to give mid to senior level professionals the tools they need to get to the next step in their career. Dena truly believes that people really just need 2 things – confidence and a chance. Confidence comes from gaining the appropriate knowledge and a chance comes if you position yourself correctly.
Assistance is available for individual clients and groups in the following ways:
• Personalized Career Consultations to Help Guide Your Next Steps
• Restructuring Your Resume/CV to Market You Effectively
• Writing a Cover Letter that Gets Noticed
• Mock Interview to Prepare for Traditional/Phone/Skype Interviews
• Tips on utilizing social media for branding and interacting with employers
• Creating a Superstar LinkedIn Profile to Increase Networking Opportunities
• Targeted Job Search Strategies to Decrease Job Search Time
• Giving You Inside Information from Hiring Managers and Recruiters
• Helping You Overcome Common Mistakes Job Seekers Make
• Career Advancement, Professional Development, and Business Etiquette Tips
• Interactive Presentations/Workshops, Guest Speaker, Panelist and More!!!
Contact Dena today (email@example.com) to set up a free consultation!
©Dena Bilbrew and DB Professional Concepts, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dena Bilbrew and DB Professional Concepts with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.